Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
A. Vella[_2_] A. Vella[_2_] is offline

Default I REALLY do not like Word 2007

So, this is the situation. Microsoft sets up a "discussion group" to
supposedly help its clients, let them express their opinion and talk about
the products they have bought.

Except.....

Except that these opinions have to be favourable. Anyone who does not drool
over "The Ribbon" and does not go into ecstacy about the new frills is
immediately set upon and, basically, told to shut up.

Well dear Stan Brown, nobody is forcing you to be on this discussion group,
so if you are "getting tired of all this ****ing and moaning" you can go take
a walk. You are not contributing anything useful to the people who post
their legitimate problems except, of course, your own ****ing and moaning.

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Sun, 06 May 2007 22:44:29 -0700 from LurfysMa
:
In my opinion, the issue is not whether this is good or bad or even
whether I will eventually love it. It was forced onto us with no
option to stay with the old interface.

sarcasm
Unlike every other piece of software, where you get to pick and
choose which changes you accept?
/sarcasm

I hold no brief for Microsoft, as regulars know. But come on!
Microsoft doesn't force anyone to adopt the new version. If you don't
like the interface, don't install the new version.

If your workplace has imposed it on you, talk to your boss about the
impact on productivity. Be prepared to explain why you can't learn
the new interface.

You may or may not come to like the new interface in time, but I'm
really getting tired of all the ****ing and moaning. Might as well
complain about the weather!

http://OakRoadSystems.com/