Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steve Jones Steve Jones is offline

Default Printing Labels

Hi

I am trying to print off 60 sheets of labels. I have imported the data from
Excel using Mail Merge and all appears fine.

The moment I press print the printer just locks up. Thinking it might be a
memory problem with the printer I have tried selecting pages 1 - 5 to see
if this makes any difference but exactly the same thing happens.

The only solution I have come up with to date which works is to select
Current Page and manually feed a sheet of labels through. Obviously this is
rather time consuming doing it 60 times.

I was hoping just to leave the labels in the sheet tray and let it print.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Or any suggestions on how to resolve
this.

Thanks

Steve