Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark A. Sam Mark A. Sam is offline

Default Formatting labels

Beth,

Yes there is a new document button. It brings up a new document but that's
it. I need the page divided into 4 sections. I guess I'll have to do it
the old fashioned way...lol

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
Are you saying you don't see the New Document button at the bottom of the
dialog box?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Mark A. Sam" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using Word2007 and want to format Avery Postcards #3263. There
doesn't seem to be a way to tell Word to layout the labels on a document.
It only has an option to type in text and print directly to the printer.
I want to make a page of postcards with graphic images. In older
versions of Word this was possible. Is that functionality gone?

Thank you and God Bless,

Mark