Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Labels and inside margins

What is the purpose of the margin? You should be able to achieve the same
effect by applying the appropriate formatting to the paragraph - space
before or indent?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pierre" wrote in message
When I add a 0.12 inch inside margin to my labels, it is added TO the
height,
rather than INSIDE the label, which throws off my printing alignment...
any
thoughts?
... and YES, my label rows are set to 1.25" "Exactly" in the ROW options.

Thanks,
Pierre
Montreal