Dannie

Thank you Greg, Smart Tag did it
Best regard
Dannie

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Dannie,

You are seeing a purple fine dotted line that represents a "Smart Tag." To
control the display on "your" computer then toggle off "Smarttags" in
ToolsOptionsViewShow. To control how your computer marks SmartTags, see
the "Smart Tags" tab in ToolsAutoCorrect Options.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Dannie wrote:
I am using Microsoft Word 2003, and am having difficulty in removing
a red dotted line that comes up in my address logo, a red dotted line
underscores my street name, and date. I can't find how to remove it,
or in fact where else to look as I have used the Help feature without
success. I would like to remove it so that it does not show up on my
emails. If anyone can help advise me I'd be greatful.