Steve

Default PLEASE can anyone help with my carriage returns?????!!!!!

This the third time I've posted this problem, and as yet no one's come up
with a solution!

I recently opened a document in Word 2002. Everything was fine, except when
I pressed the enter key nothing happened.

I tried opening another document, and the enter key worked normally. The
same with other programmes.

It is only this one document where this seems to be happening, and it's
damned annoying, because I need to edit it.

There's nothing otherwise odd looking about the document - The already
existing crs are still there; the text is not in a long line; the file is
not protected or anything like that.

Can anyone PLEASE help?