Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default underlining in a word doc that goes the width of page

To modify a paragraph style, display the Modify Style dialog box (see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...fyAStyle.html), and then click
the Format button, and click Border. Make the desired changes. Click OK to
confirm the settings and close all dialog boxes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message ...
You can add a paragraph border to the relevant heading style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"atl1lgh" wrote in message
Trying to type a curriculum vitae/resume and I would like to underline
the
different section titles of my document. If I draw the line all my
headers
don't look uniform. Is there a box I can click on that puts them on
automatically so it looks professional. thanks!