Doug Robbins

You most likely have (or have had) a header or footer in the template.
Rename it to Normal.Old and then restart Word and try again.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Robert M Jones" wrote in message
Word 97, MSOffice Pro, Win 98, Printer - UK paper sizes (A4)

I am trying to prepare a page of labels but find that they won't all "fit"
on one page of A4 despite entering a label type that is an Avery J8163
which has 7x2 labels per page of A4
I am setting up in Tools - Envelopes and Labels, selecting the Avery A4/A5
type of labels, and choosing my label type J8163 which is listed as having
7x2 labels per A4 page.

But no matter how I try, the layout view insists on making a second page
for the last two labels.
I am suspecting it is something wrong with my normal.dot - what should I
check please?

--
Rev Robert M Jones, Wimborne Baptist Church, UK
http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk