Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Default after updating the table of contents, you lose all your section b.

Needhelp;
Don't know about the sections disappearing but for the bullet thing have a
look he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tedcontent.htm
Luc
"needhelpword" schreef in bericht
I would like to raise the issue that two hours were lost today fighting
bizarre formatting issues in the Word document. I have the latest version
of
Office (2003) and it behaves much as the last. I am not sure what the
source
of the problem is, but it is frustrating when, after updating the table of
contents, you lose all your section breaks or when you set an item to have
bullet and then all the items have bullets. These are a few examples;
there
were other problems. I found that typing ctrl-Z (undo) usually restores
the
document to what it should be, but I am now getting new problems I cannot
quickly see.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Donald