Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

Default Header Footer Disappear in New Document

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space
between pages" box | OK.

Diana wrote:
I've just created a new template and when I click new document - there it is
with all the features I've created, except my company header and footer.

These are missing in a new document - and the only way I seem to be able to
bring them back is by clicking into view, then header and footer on the main
menu bar.

Can anyone help solve this? I need to issue the new template tomorrow and
can't do this without the header and footer automatically displaying.

Thanks!