Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
consiglieri

Default fields queries and utter disaster

Trying it on Word.X

To clear a few things up. Initially i connected to the mysql database
using sql-query in excel after which I pulled int the information to an
excel worksheet. I then tried to create fields along the lines I
perviously explained.

As for the last attempt.

My filed contains the following

{ DATABASE \c "connection info" \s "SELECT Table1.ID1, Table2.ID1 FROM
TABLE1, TABLE2 WHERE Table1.ID1 = TABLE2.ID1 AND TABLE2.ID2 = { FILLIN
"Enter ID2" \o } }

The only problem is I do not know what "connection info" to use.
Normally to connect to mysql i would issue mysql -u usernamen -p
password Database
I tried that but it didnt work.

Could you help me out with an example of "connection info".