Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I change my registered name for MS Word?

Varies by version:

€œOFF2000: How to Change Company Name and User Name After Setup€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=233499

€œHOW TO: Change the Company Name and User Name in an Office XP Program€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290528

€œHow to change the company name and user name in Office 2003€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821550

"Bob J" Bob wrote in message
My 'goofy' son registered my MS Word software under the name of Dad,

Hooters,
Inc. and I would like to change the name to simply Johnson Family so when

an
attachment opens up it doesn't show 'Hooters Inc.' etc. Is it possible to
change the registered name for MS Word? Please advise.