e2rodney

Default Letter Wizard templates will not work

In the Word 2003 Letter Wizard you can choose a page design (template) on the
Letter Format tab and enter other data on the Recipient Info, Other Elements
and Sender Info tabs if need be.

Once I have done this, the template I have chosen should appear in the
Word document and it should contain all the data I have added via the Letter
Wizard or from an Outlook 2003 Contact record (if I have triggered Letter
Wizard via Outlook).

It does not!

It doesn't matter which template I choose (they are all called "xxxx
Letter.dot" and in the correct folder), no template will appear at all, and
all the data (merged or manually entered) will be appear on a blank page.

I just cannot get the templates to work at all via the Letter Wizard, and
yet they all work fine when used in any other way. I am well and truly stuck
- HELP!
--
Rodney