Stan Brown

Default How to write a letter to irregular club member

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 00:40:05 -0800 from ?B?RGF2aWQgQXJjaGlib25n?
= David :
Kindly help in writing a letter to an irregular member of a club requesting
him to let the club know is stand - whether he is still interested or not.
The club intends to terminate his membership.

This newsgroup helps you use word. Writing content is up to you.

People get scared of writing, but there's no need. Just write down
what you would say in person, then look it over and see how it would
sound to you if you _received_ such a letter. That will tell you what
parts you need to change.

It's the old Golden Rule -- write the letter you'd like to receive.
Or rather, since you have to send an unwelcome message, write the
message in the way you'd like to receive it.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/