Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to word a letter of referral from personal trainer to physio

This newsgroup does not deal with the content of Word documents. Figure out
what you want to say and we can help with the format or how to do a mail
merge to multiple medical professionals.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Michael" wrote in message
I'd like to find out how a proffessional looking letter would be set out
referring a client of a personal trainer to a physiotherapist. The letter
would state postural problems and ask for advice on corrective exercises.