DickW

I have a similar problem. I merged to a new Word2002 document. The new
document disokays the data for 4 pages of labels. However, when I print it, I
get a single blank page. What have I done wrong?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Try executing the merge to a new document and print that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Closson" wrote in message
HELP! I merged fields from an Excel spreadsheet to create labels. When I
go
to print preview, all the names/addresses are viewable and correct.
However,
when I go to print, a blank page is printed...no labels. Everything is
setup
correctly, so why not labels? I would appreciate any assistance. Thank
you!