Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Default Formatting of copied table rows

Hi ?B?TUFC?=,

I'm using Word 2003, and by "messed up," I mean the columns don't line up
evenly with the row above or below it, and sometimes the very top row expands
out farther than the rest of the table. There's no smooth transition when
copying rows.

I recommend searching the word.tables newsgroup as this question has come up
before. I seem to recall there were a few useful recommendations, but I can't
recall the details.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org