Jessica

Default Listnum to include chapter number in headings

I am trying to get away with having all headers in the body of my document be
same-as-previous. The format I want for the odd and even pages is:

1.0 Chaptername for left pages and
1.0
Chaptername for right pages

I am using styleref fields to get the chapternames right, but the outline
numbering is driving me nuts. Having an incrementing seq field in the header
doesn't seem to work. I can get it to work by using a hidden seq field with
the Heading 1 chapter names, but that means manually putting one in for each
chapter heading.

Heading 1 is outline numbered, but the outline numbering doesn't seem to
come into the styleref fields.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Jessica