Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don K.

Default Failure to print

When I open Word, and then open the help menu, I don't find "activate
product". My Word came as a part of Microsoft WordPerfect 12 package
preloaded on my Dell computer. Don't know if that is relevant. I also am
finding that not only can I not print new documents I prepare, I can't print
a document I prepared previously and which I have printed several times in
the past.
--
ketch33

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Have you activated Word? What do you see if you select "Activate Product"
from the Help menu?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Don K." wrote in message
Within the last week, my printer has been failing to print any documents I
prepare in Word. I can print everything else: emails, pages from the
internet, etc, so I don't think it is the printer. I can even print help
topics from within Word, but I can't print documents I prepare. They don't
show up in the queue. My printer is selected as the default printer, so
that
seems to be OK. Any ideas?
--
ketch33