Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jas Jas is offline

Default Book fold document images print on wrong page

I finally tried placing the image (with settings to place it behind text) in
the location where it continues to print (on the other side of the fold).
Just like magic ... it appeared where I wanted it the next time I printed.
It's a bad solution, but it's a work around that allowed me to complete my
booklet. The hard part is lining it up so that it is exactly where I wanted
it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Known issue with no known resolution, I'm afraid.

"JAS" wrote in message
I have a document formated to book fold. I've placed an image (logo) in my
document in two locations. When I view Page Preview, everything is just
as I
want. When I print my document the image appears on the opposite side of
the
folded page.