Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pumpkin pumpkin is offline

Default Forms: Calculating Information based on Checkboxes

I have a form that I'm creating that needs to assign values to certain
checkboxes, then show those values in one spot, then add up a series of those
values and display that, then show what percentage that creates. I am having
a very hard time figuring this out. Can anyone help me? I am useless at
understanding Macro coding so I really appreciate some step by step walking
through it. I am good with forms, pretty clueless at Macros. Thanks in
advance!