In that case, the only alternative I know of is to use "2 pages per sheet"
in Page Setup (which does allow you to have two landscape on a portrait
page), but then you'll have to reduce the pages manually.

"majordoc" wrote in message
Doesn't work; it gives me a landscape print with the two pages next to
eachother and they're 1/4 of their original size. Any other ideas?
--
"perfect software is bad for the economy"

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schreef:

If you have Word 2000 or above, choose "2 pages per sheet" in the Print
dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"majordoc" wrote in message
I have made this document of 2 landscape pages (A4), and I want it

printed
on
1 A4 portrait page (which means they will be about half the size)
How do I do that?
--
"perfect software is bad for the economy"