Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default need additional label sheets in mail merge

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

BK wrote:
I'm using mail merge to print labels generated from an excel data
file. All is well except I don't understand why only one page of
labels will be generated when I've selected more than 30 entries from
the data list to be printed. I'm using msword2007 and didn't have
this trouble in 03 version. The merger would generate enough pages to
print all selected data entries. This way, I'm having to print or
create a new merger, 30 at a time which is creating much more work
for me. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks