Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
inat

Default I have greek proofing tools but they dont work in Office 2007?

Thank you JoAnn Paules for your prompt reply,

I would like to add two elements. First, that I tried to open from the menu
of Word 2007 the custom dictionaries. The result was that my old Greek inputs
were not readable (they were in latin characters). The second is that when I
substituted the entire proof file of Office 2007 with the proof file of 2003
the only language that didn't work was the greek one, the others work
normally. It seems that the new Office 2007 ignore greek language during the
spelling process. Please, could you provide me with the email address of the
competend team of Office 2007 so I can inform them about the problem with my
beta version.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Probably not. Proofing tools are developed to work (or at least, work best)
with a specific version of Office.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"inat" wrote in message
Everytime I write in Greek and put the spelling buton, a window anounce me
that spelling check is completed. But in reallity no correction was made!
ve got the files of the greek proofing tools. I put them to the folder
Proof
but nothing has changed. Can someone tell me wether the old proofing files
(of Office 2003) work in Office 2007?