Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
gatewaymike gatewaymike is offline

Default Adding doc title as a footer to all docs saved and created

I think it would be very helpful at this point to be able to add the document
title to all documents, as a footer, on all saved documents without opening
and adding to each individual document. I am getting so many saved documents
that I spend alot of time looking for where I saved the document. I may have
the paper copy in my hand and spend 20 minutes, with some profanity, looking
for the saved document.
Also a default setting so that all newly created documents will have the
document title as a footer, automatically. I suppose that some documents I
create I wouldn't want this footer. I could delete it as I see fit before
printing?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout