Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Robert

Default Mail merge for labels doesn't work

Hi Graham,

From the replies it looks as if someone else has a similar problem. I'm
just loading the file over the other one right now and will let you know how
it works. I did try finding that file on the net and Microsoft's site, but
it's part of Internet Explorer it seems and I couldn't get a stand alone
copy! The other thing Microsoft offered on their site for this problem was
that Netscape had changed settings for their own e-mail, which created the
problem. I was not able to change those settings, as they don't appear in
the latest version of Netscape, so I deleted it, but the problem remained.

Thanks again,
Robert

"Robert" wrote:

Hi,

When using Word (staring in Outlook or Word) I get an error message saying
that schdmapi.dll could not be loaded. The message also says to reinstall
Word. I've done everything that is suggested on Microsoft's support site and
reinstalled Office, all to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks