Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Robert

Default Mail merge for labels doesn't work

Hi Graham,

Problem solved. And as it turns out there was no file by that name in my
system at all. No wonder it couldn't be initialized!

Thanks so much!
Robert

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

It is possible that the dll file is corrupt or missing. You can download a
replacement from
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/schdmapi.zip

Robert wrote:
Hi,

When using Word (staring in Outlook or Word) I get an error message
saying that schdmapi.dll could not be loaded. The message also says
to reinstall Word. I've done everything that is suggested on
Microsoft's support site and reinstalled Office, all to no avail.
Any ideas?

Thanks