Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
23Hitamn 23Hitamn is offline

Default Shift Shift Go Away!!! STAY PUT!!! :o)

"Correct the table style definition."

Ok this makes sense on the surface.....
Now HOW do I actually do this without messing up my formatting? Steps?

"Jezebel" wrote:

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
2 fold issue:

Installing a template so it is listed as one of my templates to choose
from?

Save it in your templates folder.

The template that I have created is having some weird behavior that I
would
like to stop having to correct EVERY time I use the template:
1. The top table keeps shifting over to the right side and overlaps my
border. So
I correct the issue by going to the ruler and dragging the end of the
table back
to the right. How do I get this to sit and stay?

2. My first cell keeps losing its alingment memory. I want the cell
alingment to
be Centered but it keeps reverting back (each time I re-open the
template)
to Top Centered.

Correct the table style definition.