Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Insert picture automatically as "behind" not "in line with text".

I stand corrected! Thanks.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
But the ability to choose the default wrapping for inserted/pasted pictures
is present in Word 2002 and 2003 (Tools | Options | Edit).

"Dawn Crosier, Word MVP" wrote in message
The ability to decide how you want the paste options to be is available in
Word 2007, but not available in earlier versions. Sorry.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Taxed Mind" wrote in message
I am pasting a lot of images into Word 2003. However every picture is
automatically inserted as "in line with text" when I want "behind text".

know how to change it later, what I want is to know how to set Word to

paste
it like this automatically. I tried "Set autoshape defaults", but that
didn't work. Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance