Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default retreving files

What version of Word? What does the error message say EXACTLY?

Confused Word User #1 wrote:

I am attempting to open a file that was created by another user account
member. I had deleted her user account and now we are attempting to open for
her some files that she had created. We get to the file location, attempt to
open but the dialog box opens and tells us this is a restricted file and we
can't open it. How can we get these files open?? PLEASE HELP!!!!