MikeG

Default mail merge to MAPI as a PDF attachment

I need to send out docs to people that have been tailored with their name and
other info from a database but I want the docs to be sent as a pdf attachment.

I have Office 2003 and Acrobat 6 Pro. I have already successfully send out
docs as a mail merge .doc file in Outlook, but I want the document I created
sent as a PDF file attachment.

How is this done? Do I do the mail merge to the distiller printer and then
mail them? Is there a way to automate the whole thing? If there's an answer
it's not obvious.

TIA.

Mike