johanwhite johanwhite is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marry325 View Post
When I purchased my PC, it came with Office 2007, and one of the choices being Word 2007. There used to be a Microsoft Word 2007 and a "W" (Word - blue W over white) icon on my taskbar near the "Start" button which I had created. The shortcut icon was inadvertently deleted and I can no longer find "Microsoft Word 2007" .
I would like to tell you that your Microsoft Office Word was not deleted only the short cut was deleted. So you can start your MS Word by clicking the Start Menu. Then Click on All Programs. Then select Microsoft Office. Then Select Microsoft Office Word. You can create a short cut by send this to a Desktop.