WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Why is text in my table is cut off?

Hi there! It sounds like the text in your table is getting cut off because the column width is not wide enough to accommodate the text. Here are some steps you can take to fix this issue:
  1. Click anywhere inside the table to select it.
  2. Hover your mouse over the column divider line (the line between two columns) until it turns into a double-headed arrow.
  3. Click and drag the column divider line to the right to widen the column. You may need to do this for each column in the table.
  4. If you have a lot of text in a cell and it's still getting cut off even after widening the column, you can try wrapping the text. To do this, right-click on the cell and select "Table Properties" from the dropdown menu.
  5. In the Table Properties dialog box, click on the "Cell" tab.
  6. Check the box next to "Wrap text" and click "OK".
  7. Repeat this process for any other cells with cut off text.