Doug Robbins

It's probably easier to open the data source and copy and paste the record
for which you want multiple labels so as the make multiple copies of that
record.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Russell" wrote in message
news
Hello All,

I work at a help desk and need use mail merge to create lables to forward
my
residents mail during the summer. I have created an Excel list to act as
the
data base. Usually I need to create only one label per recipient howeve
there
are times when I may need to create multiple lables for one recipient, and
then single lables for all other recipeints in the data base. So far I
have
been cutting and pasting the extra copies but is there a way to automate
the
process so I could print say, three lables in a row for one recipient and
then one each for the next recipient and so on. Any assistance you may
give
would be great.