Graham Mayor

Start with a standard mail merge to labels then remove the {next} fields
from as many labels as you need duplicates - it is the NEXT field that reads
the next record.

Russell wrote:
Hello All,

I work at a help desk and need use mail merge to create labels to
forward my residents mail during the summer. I have created an Excel
list to act as the data base. Usually I need to create only one label
per recipient however there are times when I may need to create
multiple labels for one recipient, and then single labels for all
other recipients in the data base. So far I have been cutting and
pasting the extra copies but is there a way to automate the process
so I could print say, three labels in a row for one recipient and
then one each for the next recipient and so on. Any assistance you
may give would be great.