Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Red/Green Wavy Lines for editing

Hi ?B?amF6enlnaXJs?=,

When I right-click on the red/green wavy lines (as I have always done), my
program shuts down! I now have office 2003 Professional. This didn't happen
with Office 98 or Office 2000. Any ideas why it's happening?

Something, somewhere, is damaged. You might try going to Control Panel/Add
Remove Software, select the entry for Office 2003, then choose to "repair" the
current installation.

If that doesn't help, try renaming Normal.dot to NormalOLD.dot. If you've
upgraded from a previous installation, this could be damaged and causing
problems.

If that still doesn't solve the problem, try uninstalling/reinstalling Office.
(I had a problem the other day with Access, and that's the only thing that
helped.)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org