Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RickM

Default Normal View / Print View and Photo Insertions Seen Only In Print V

While writing in Normal View the insertion of any photo NOT "inline" mode
switches the view automatically to Print View. I can work in this view (no
choice) and it prints what I see fine. So I'm wondering, why ever use Normal
View if it cannot reliably show - what you type, insert and see is what you
get?

Does Normal View imply words only without graphics? Anyone heard Microsoft's
thinking on this? Will I be ok sending out only Print View saved docs?
--
These many questions from a new Office 2003 user,
RickM