Alex Maghen

Default Web-Site-based Word Mail Merge & Access DB

Hi. I currently have two files, "MergeTemplate.doc" and "DB.mdb" and I have
it set up so that I can run a mail merge from the MS Word 2003 file
("MergeTemplate.doc") and it'll load its data from the Access database file
("DB.mdb").

Now my question is, can I set this up so that both the MDB file and MS Word
2003 file are on my web server and then, if a user has Word 2003 or later and
then go to my site and click the MS Word Mail Merge Template file and choose
to open it in the browser, it can load its Merge Datat from the MDB file
that's on the web site too and merge to a new file?

The idea is that I want the template, the MDB, etc. to all stay on the web
site so that the user doesn't need to download either of the files to
generate and print the most updated version.

Ideas?

Alex