Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hondo hondo is offline

Default Saving Track Changes problem

I am using Word 2003 Professional. When I attempt to save a document in which
I have tracked changes I get a message "There is an unrecoverable disc error
on file___. The disc you are working on has a media problem that prevents
Word from using it." When I hit OK I get the message "Word failed reading
from this file. Please restore the network connection or replace the floppy
disc and retry" Retry is unsuccessful and when I cancel I get the message
Word has lost data due to a bad network connection or missing floppy." But I
am not on a network and Iam not using a floppy - the document is on my hard
drive