Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default how can I have an image in 4 quadrants (word)?

Thanks Beth - I obviously overlooked that point:-}

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/25/07 3:16 PM, in article , "Beth
Melton" wrote:

A small addition to this, to print a single page document 4 times on the
same page, in the Page Range text box you also need to type: 1,1,1,1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
Truth be told, I'd just do it as a single full-page document with the
image
formatted with Behind Text text wrapping, then use the Print dialog
selection for "4 Pages per Sheet".

If you'd prefer to work harder you could use a 2-column x 2-row Table &
duplicate the same stuff in each cell. Or you could *really* work & create
4
separate copies of the same Frame and arrange them in the desired manner.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/25/07 12:26 PM, in article
, "victor"
wrote:

I am trying to have an image in 4 quadrants so that I can make a flyer
handouts and cut up in 4 pieces. I also need to have text with the image
as
a background. Thanks for your help in advance.