Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Why are my column breaks forcing a page break at each row?

One last thing to check is the column widths (Format | Column). Word has a
nasty habit of sometimes formatting some of the columns too narrow for use.
If this is not the issue, you can send a sample doc to my email, and I'll
take a look at it.

"Document Diva" wrote in message
There are no manual page breaks in the column. I searched on each of the
"Keep with next" and "Keep lines together" individually and found none.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are there any manual page breaks in the column? If not, are there many
successive paragraphs formatted as "Keep with next" and "Keep lines
together"?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Document Diva" wrote in

message
Luc:

I usually work in Normal View and then do a Print Preview. The

program
always changes to Print Layout somehow. Normal view just shows me the

column
breaks and no page breaks. Print Layout shows a page break after each

row,
yes. Print preview agrees with Print Layout showing one row per page.

Thank
you.

What should I do next?

Document Diva

"Luc" wrote:

Document Diva,
Is this the same when you activate Print Layout view instead of

normal
view?

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Document Diva" Document schreef in

bericht
In my document, I have set up a new Continuous Section where I

have
set
Formatted Columns to 4. After each row, my document is paging

instead
of
continuing the next row on the same page.