Herb Tyson [MVP]

Possibly... do a Google search for: recover deleted files from recycle bin.
I get about a half million hits, and some of the first few listed look
promising. With all deleted files recovery programs, however, the
probability of success depends on how much you've done since the deletion
occurred, how full your hard drive is, etc.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Deej" wrote in message
Hello!
I deleted a journal that I had saved in my Microsoft Word 2000 from the
recycle bin and I was wanting to know is there any way that I can get it
back?