Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Tabl

Cindy

I'll look into this. I did a full install of Office beta for testing and
have not uninstalled anything (intentionally). I'm going to be setting up a
new PC with Vista and Office 2007 over the weekend and I'll check that
option again with the new install.

Thanks: Terry

"Cindy M." wrote in message
: Hi Tf,
:
: In my version of Word 2007, the Quick Tables
: option is empty
:
: You may have deleted the file storing these quick parts at
: some point?
:
: Cindy Meister
: INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
: Jun 17 2005)
: http://www.word.mvps.org
:
: This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
: follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
::-)
: