Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charlie charlie is offline

Default SCROLL BARS-MOUSE-CURSOR NOT WORKING IN WORD

Greeting All

I was working on my 4 page word document when my window did an automatic
update on me. After the updating and rebooting. My word doc.was autosaved but
now my cursor-scroll bars-copy-cut and paste functions in the toolbar are not
working anymore in Word only. All other tools in Word work and everything in
other MS Office Products like Pub-Excel and Powerpoint works great. So I
closed everything and rebooted my P/C over 25 times now and the problem is
still there. So I put in my 2007 MS Office disc and clicked repair and still
the problem is there. I re-done the registry as stated he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791
and I still have the problem.

I'm here again looking for help on solving this problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!.........LOL

Thanks
--
SIR CHARLES