AlSchultz

You can modify AddressLayout to include "conditional" things, such as
inserting Company Name if there is one, but not leaving a blank line if there
is not. Here are a few references explaining how to do it:

MS Article 212345: How To: Modify the Layout of an Address Book Entry in
Word 2000
MS Article 209752:WD2000: Blank Lines Not Suppressed with AddressLayout
AutoText
A comprehensive Slipstick Paper: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=212345

"MHelmle" wrote:

When I use the envelope option in Word (from the Tools menu) and I insert an
address from Outlook, it only inserts the name of the person and the address.
I would like it to also insert the company name if there is one. Obviously,
you would include the company name when mailing something the someone at a
business address.