Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word Spacing In Word 07

If that spacing is coming up and you are left justified, it suggests that
your rinterdriver is either corrupt or incompatible with Word 1007.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"LMH2008" wrote in message
Tried that already, i also tried reinstalling the software but still no
luck

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

I would guess that you have set the alignment to Justify. Just click on
the
Left Align button in the Paragraph Group on the Home ribbon.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"LMH2008" wrote in message
Could anyone tell me a step by step guide on how to get my word spacing
corrected e.g.

my current spacing is this: Hello, how are you?

and i want it to this: hello, how are you?

so could anyone help with my problem!?