Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Default Remove fading from a header so that an inserted picture is clear?

Sorry. That is the way that Word works. I suggest that you print
your document to PDF and send that. The PDF document will most
closely represent your printed document.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Drexxyl" wrote in message
If I insert a picture in a header or footer, once I close the header
the
image becomes faded out. It still prints fine, but I want to send
the
document to other people and the image looks terrible. Is there
anyway that I
can get rid of this fading so that the header is always clearly
visible?