Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cory

Default The page borders are outside the printable are of the printable a.

I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try to
print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not working.

I would appreciate any help.