Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default The page borders are outside the printable are of the printable a.

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cory" wrote in message
I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try
print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I
try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of
section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not
working.

I would appreciate any help.