gnGracie gnGracie is offline
Junior Member

Question Need help reading MS Word 2007 docx in MS Word 2003

Hi. I'm trying to open a word 2007 document in word 2003. I've installed the MS Office compatibility pack in the past, but it's not working for some reason. When I try to reinstall it, I get a message saying it's already on my computer and I need to uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs. However, I don't see anything called Compatibility Pack in my Add/Remove list. What is the name of the "program" I should be looking for to uninstall so I can reinstall it? Thanks so much for any help. :-)